We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
Clinic offers vaccinations twice each week
COVID-19 Vaccines are offered at the KWC Medical Clinic two days a week. The clinic will offer first and second doses of Moderna vaccine or Pfizer on Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30–11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m.
We also have flu vaccine and can do both at the same time.
To make an appointment, contact the medical receptionist at (541) 888-9494, ext. 2230 or option 1.
Dental clinic will welcome patients in November
Early detection can be a life saver
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Screenings and mammograms support early detection.
Instructions for KWC-CB services
Due to the high spread of COVID-19 in southwestern Oregon, the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center in Coos Bay has reinstated a number of COVID-19 safety measures to protect our community and staff. These include remote medical appointments, health screenings for everyone who enter the building, remote work, face masks, and more. Follow the directions on the sign at the main entrance and call 541-888-9494. Staff will be out promptly to help you.
Coming to Eugene
Our Lane County clinic, Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Eugene, is preparing to welcome patients.
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center promotes a holistic approach to healing in a comfortable, inclusive environment. We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
- Pharmacy – The Coquille Indian Tribe Pharmacy, inside the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Coos Bay, offers mail-order delivery of maintenance medications and same-day pickup for urgent needs.
- Coos Bay clinic – Our primary-care team in Coos Bay treats every patient holistically – mind, body and spirit. Referrals to specialists in the community ensure a full spectrum of care.
- Eugene clinic – Opening this fall, our Eugene clinic will offer primary medical care to serve Lane County’s Native American/Alaska Native population.
- Behavioral Health – A crucial element of our medical services, our behavior health practitioner provides treatment via telemedicine.
- Dental clinic – Our Coos Bay dental clinic is scheduled to open in November 2021, with screenings, diagnostic exams and general dentistry.
- Patient Portal – Secure and convenient, our online Patient Portal lets you view your prescriptions and lab results, verify your appointments, email your provider team and more.
- Families – Our Community Services team serves Coquille Tribal families. Information on benefits and assistance programs is available on the MyTribe portal.
- Future services – Watch this website for information about expanded services in the future. Depending on our patients’ needs, we hope to offer services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, health education and more.