We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
Coming to Eugene
Our Lane County clinic, Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Eugene, is preparing to welcome patients.
Making the team?
Now is the time to schedule your child’s physical exam for school sports. Click below for details.
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center promotes a holistic approach to healing in a comfortable, inclusive environment. We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
- Pharmacy – The Coquille Indian Tribe Pharmacy, inside the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Coos Bay, offers mail-order delivery of maintenance medications and same-day pickup for urgent needs.
- Coos Bay clinic – Our primary-care team in Coos Bay treats every patient holistically – mind, body and spirit. Referrals to specialists in the community ensure a full spectrum of care.
- Eugene clinic – Opening this fall, our Eugene clinic will offer primary medical care to serve Lane County’s Native American/Alaska Native population.
- Behavioral Health – A crucial element of our medical services, our behavior health practitioner provides treatment via telemedicine.
- Dental clinic – Our Coos Bay dental clinic is scheduled to open in September 2021, with screenings, diagnostic exams and general dentistry.
- Patient Portal – Secure and convenient, our online Patient Portal lets you view your prescriptions and lab results, verify your appointments, email your provider team and more.
- Families – Our Community Services team serves Coquille Tribal families. Information on benefits and assistance programs is available on the MyTribe portal.
- Future services – Watch this website for information about expanded services in the future. Depending on our patients’ needs, we hope to offer services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, health education and more.