We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
KWC closed for MLK Day
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center will be closed on Monday, January 17, 2022 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. This includes the includes the Tribal Clinic and Pharmacy. If there is an emergency – dial 911 or go to the nearest hospital. The 24-hour Nurse Hotline is available at 844-829-0166 for PRC Members and 866-883-4486 for Nasomah and all other KWC patients.
Cervical Health Awareness
Screening and prevention information for a healthy New Year!
Dental clinic will welcome patients soon
Coming to Eugene
Our Lane County clinic, Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Eugene, tentatively plans to begin welcoming patients in mid-February.
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center promotes a holistic approach to healing in a comfortable, inclusive environment. We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
- Pharmacy – The Coquille Indian Tribe Pharmacy, inside the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Coos Bay, offers mail-order delivery of maintenance medications and same-day pickup for urgent needs.
- Coos Bay clinic – Our primary-care team in Coos Bay treats every patient holistically – mind, body and spirit. Referrals to specialists in the community ensure a full spectrum of care.
- Eugene clinic – Opening in January 2022, our Eugene clinic will offer primary medical care to serve Lane County’s Native American/Alaska Native population.
- Behavioral Health – A crucial element of our medical services, our behavior health practitioner provides treatment via telemedicine.
- Dental clinic – Our Coos Bay dental clinic is scheduled to open soon. The clinic will offer screenings, diagnostic exams and general dentistry.
- Patient Portal – Secure and convenient, our online Patient Portal lets you view your prescriptions and lab results, verify your appointments, email your provider team and more.
- Families – Our Community Services team serves Coquille Tribal families. Information on benefits and assistance programs is available on the MyTribe portal.
- Future services – Watch this website for information about expanded services in the future. Depending on our patients’ needs, we hope to offer services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, health education and more.