We serve Coquille Tribal families, members of other American Indian and Alaska
Native tribes, Coquille tribal employees, and the general public as capacity allows.
KWC locations closed June 19, 2023
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Centers in Coos Bay and Eugene will be closed on Monday, June 19 in observance of Juneteenth. For emergencies, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. If you need to contact the pharmacy to refill a prescription, please call 541-435-7039. The 24/7 nurse hotline is available at 844-829-0166 or 866-883-4486 for Nasomah Health group members.
KWC-Eugene hosts vaccine clinic
Need something to smile about?
June is Oral Health Awareness Month. Keep that smile in check with a visit to the KWC-CB Dental Clinic.
The Ko-Kwel Wellness Center promotes a holistic approach to healing in a comfortable, inclusive environment. We serve our Coquille Tribal family, other American Indians and Alaska Natives, tribal employees, and the general public.
- Pharmacy – The Coquille Indian Tribe Pharmacy, inside the Ko-Kwel Wellness Center-Coos Bay, offers mail-order delivery of maintenance medications and same-day pickup for urgent needs.
- Coos Bay clinic – Our primary-care team in Coos Bay treats every patient holistically – mind, body and spirit. Referrals to specialists in the community ensure a full spectrum of care.
- Eugene clinic – Is open and serving primary medical care to serve Lane County’s Native American/Alaska Native population.
- Behavioral Health – A crucial element of our medical services, our behavior health practitioners provide tools to change behavior, thinking patterns and coping mechanisms.
- Dental clinic – Our Coos Bay dental clinic offers screenings, diagnostic exams and general dentistry.
- Patient Portal – Secure and convenient, our online Patient Portal lets you view your prescriptions and lab results, verify your appointments, email your provider team and more.
- Families – Our Community Services team serves Coquille Tribal families. Information on benefits and assistance programs is available on the MyTribe portal.
- Future services – Watch this website for information about expanded services in the future. Depending on our patients’ needs, we hope to offer services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, health education and more.